To Die For!

Hello and welcome to the AccuQuilt Blog Hop!
Recently I attended Pittsburgh Spring Quilt Market 2014, it is always fun to be a part of this show!

Blog-140517-021

One of the highlights for me was to see everyone at the AccuQuilt Booth Party!

Blog-140517-020

It was a blast! I got to share some quilts…

Blog-140517-022

We had a drawing for some fun prizes and two lucky girls won my new AccuQuilt GO! dies.

Blog-140517-023

The GO! Dancing Umbrella die that includes a cute table runner pattern,

Blog-140517-024

and the GO! Simple Shapes die that includes a wall-hanging pattern.

Blog-140524-003

I’m a lucky girl too as I get to play with my GO! dies all of the time.

Blog-140524-005

The GO! Dancing Umbrella die is so much fun to use.
I was really excited to try it for the first time – it only took a few turns,

Blog-140524-006

my pieces were cut perfectly,

Blog-140524-007c

and  I was on to playing with my color combinations.

I saw endless possibilities through this GO! die for many fun projects!

Now I was ready to try my second GO! die – “Simple Shapes”

Blog-140524-011c

My eye was focused on smaller fun shapes, simple and easy to use in many applique projects.

Blog-140524-013c

My table was quickly filling with colorful  perfectly cut shapes – I had so much fun!

“Jellybean” Moda batik collection and AccuQuilt GO! dies were blooming in my “Rainbow Bouquet” wall-hanging.

Umbrellas were dancing in the “Spring Shower” table runner.

I give a big thumbs up to these new AccuQuilt GO! dies!
These are so much fun and I just can’t wait to see what you do with them!

Happy Quilting, Edyta

This entry was posted in Quilting. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to To Die For!

1. Sharon Bennett says:

So pretty! The brightly colored umbrella runner is beautiful! I’m enjoying the videos posted from Pittsburgh and looking forward to stitching all of your Hearts Content projects too! And, I also have to mention your Craftsy video… loved every minute of it! You are a wonderful teacher! I’m looking forward to starting on the Dresden Bloom quilt very soon! :-) Have a blessed Memorial Day weekend!

2. Debbie Rhodes says:

I am saving my money for your dies. Love all your quilts.

3. Looks like you did have a great time at the AccuQuilt Booth Party, Edyta. And even more fun in your sewing room! Love the photos…. Especially the shots taken through the die cut fabrics. Your wall hanging and table runner are gorgeous! Thanks sew much for sharing.

4. Raewyn says:

It was lovely to see you and chat (briefly) at Pittsburgh, Edyta. As always your quilts were beautiful and your booth was a delight to explore. I look forward to sewing more of your treasures :-)

5. Janet says:

I’m thrilled that I’ll be able to buy your dies for my Go! Both that this blogpost show are now must haves for me!

6. Karen in Breezy Point says:

Your die cuts are so pretty–especially love the umbrellas!

7. Belinda K-N says:

I was just thrilled to see your new AccuQuilt dies – I am such of a fan of your work and I adore my AccuQuilt products, so I couldn’t be happier! I was able to play with your GO! Simple Shapes die for the first stop on this blog hop and I had so much fun creating a couple outdoor pillows for our deck benches using your shapes. I can’t wait to get my hands on your Dancing Umbrella die – it is wonderful.

8. Lyn Kaufmann says:

These are great dies! I love the umbrella and leafy runner. I’ve always love umbrella quilts, I’m a Seattlite, love rain and umbrellas. Birds are my favorite and to have a die would really make me happy. These are wonderful!

9. Janet says:

I so pleased that Edyta has designed two Accuquilt dies. I have been following her for some time and just love her work – both fabric and quilt design. Hope to see here here in South Africa soon.

10. Bea says:

Lovely projects! love the go! dies

11. Sharon says:

These dies are simply divine and can’t wait to give them a try. Love my Accuquilt and thanks so much for your wonderful designs. So thrilled…

12. Temeka says:

It’s genuinely very complex in this busy life to listen news on TV,
    therefore I simply use internet for that purpose, and
    get the most recent information.